Frequently Asked Questions
How do I contact the Larkspur Community Foundation?
You may contact us either by email at email@example.com or by mail at
Larkspur Community Foundation
P.O. Box 43
Larkspur, CA 94977-0043
What is the mission of the Larkspur Community Foundation?
The Foundation was created for charitable public benefit purposes. It is organized to encourage philanthropy within the City of Larkspur and for the City of Larkspur. Such philanthropy will support projects and activities that sustain the City of Larkspur’s historic small-town character and enhance the community’s quality of life for all generations, now and in the future.
Why should I make a financial donation to the Foundation?
Please consider the following reasons to donate to LCF:
- Give Where You Live – LCF provides a means to support and make a difference in your local community.
- Transparency – While donating to larger causes is important and admirable, it is sometimes difficult to see the impact your donation has. By donating to LCF, you will be able to see the benefits of your donation directly.
- Bigger impact from pooled resources – LCF unites local resources so your donation can do more and better support the needs of our community
- Tax Deduction and Company Match – Your dollar will go farther for you and for Larkspur when you donate to LCF.
How do I make a financial donation to the LCF?
There are several ways you can make a tax-deductible donation:
Online: you can click here or the button at the top of this page to donate with Pay Pal,
- Your personal check can be mailed to: Larkspur Community Foundation, P.O. Box 43, Larkspur, CA 94939-0043
- To donate Securities please click here
- To discuss a legacy contribution please contact our treasurer at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Now you can also raise money for LCF every time you shop with Amazon by using the AmazonSmile link: #StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/46-3512067 You’ll find the exact same prices, selection and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Larkspur Community Foundation! It doesn’t add to your costs.
Click here for more donation information.
What projects and activities have been supported by the Larkspur Community Foundation recently?
We have funded the following projects:
- NEIGHBORHOOD EMERGENCY RESPONSE (NRGs)
- LOCAL SCHOOLS Pandemic related programs
- MARIN COMMUNITY CLINICS Greenbrae and Larkspur locations
- CENTRAL MARIN FIRE satellite radios
- LARKSPUR HISTORY archives
- MUSIC IN PIPER PARK
- LARKSPUR LIBRARY furniture
- HOMEWARD BOUND OF MARIN at King Street
- SCHURIG BRAIN INJURY CENTER
- LARK THEATER marquee
- NATIVE BLOOM Larkspur beautification
- TWIN CITIES VILLAGE outreach
- MOVIES IN PIPER PARK
- LARKSPUR COMMUNITY CLINIC
- REDWOOD H.S. SAFE AND SOBER GRAD NIGHT
- TWIN CITIES CHILDREN’S CENTER reading center
- CHAMBER OF COMMERCE WINE STROLL
- HEART OF LARKSPUR Annual Volunteer Recognition Party
- THE COMMONS AT LARKSPUR (LLCC)
- LOCAL PARKS drinking fountains, picnic table, grills, signage
What should I do if I have a new project idea that will need local funding and community support?
PLEASE contact us! The Larkspur Community Foundation welcomes ideas for projects that assist in preserving the small town character of Larkspur and enhance the overall quality of life in the community. If you have an idea for Larkspur and Greenbrae, we can help. We can serve as a fiscal agent for fundraising and we may fund your project with a grant. You can share your idea or ask for help at email@example.com
If you would like to apply for a grant, submit a Grant Application. Please be as thorough as possible. We will contact you to discuss your request. We look forward to hearing from you.