How do I contact the Larkspur Community Foundation?
You may contact us either by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail at
Larkspur Community Foundation
P.O. Box 43
Larkspur, CA 94977-0043
What is the mission of the Larkspur Community Foundation?
The Foundation was created for charitable public benefit purposes. It is organized to encourage philanthropy within the City of Larkspur and for the City of Larkspur. Such philanthropy will support projects and activities that sustain the City of Larkspur’s historic small-town character and enhance the community’s quality of life for all generations, now and in the future.
Click here for more information.
Why should I make a financial donation to the Foundation?
Please consider the following reasons to donate to LCF:
- Close to Home -LCF provides a means to support and make a difference in your local community.
- Transparency – While donating to larger causes is important and admirable, it is sometimes difficult to see the impact your donation has. By donating to LCF, you will be able to see the benefits of your donation directly.
- Bigger impact from pooled resources – LCF unites the resources of those who care to better support the needs of our community.
How do I make a financial donation to the LCF?
There are several ways you can make a tax-deductible donation:
- Online: you can click on the Donate button on the right side of this page,
- Your personal check can be mailed to Larkspur Community Foundation, P.O. Box 43, Larkspur, CA 94939-0043
- To donate Securities or discuss a legacy contribution please contact our treasurer at email@example.com
- Now you can also raise money for LCF every time you shop with Amazon by using the AmazonSmile link: #StartWithaSmile at smile.amazon.com/ch/46-3512067 You’ll find the exact same prices, selection and shopping experience as Amazon.com, with the added bonus that Amazon will donate a portion of the purchase price to Larkspur Community Foundation! It doesn’t add to your costs.
Click here for donation details.
What projects and activities are currently being supported by the Larkspur Community Foundation?
The Foundation is
- serving as fiscal agent for the “Helping Heatherwood Fund,” a neighborhood organization raising money for upgrading Heatherwood Park and for several small, specific projects around town;
- maintaining the “Trees for Piper Park Fund” and encouraging donations to it;
planning with the City of Larkspur an event in February to recognize and celebrate volunteers in our community.
What should I do if I have a new project idea that will need local funding and community support?
The Larkspur Community Foundation welcomes grant requests for projects that assist in preserving the small town character of Larkspur and enhance the overall quality of life in the community. If you would like to apply for a grant, submit the Grant Application available under the Grants heading above. We will contact you to discuss your idea and explain the process for application. We look forward to hearing from you.